Forwarding Via Dubai
Nurex Cargo makes it possible for you to ship your cargo from countries that we may not presently have branches in, and into Kenya – provided you instruct your shipper or supplier to forward it to our Dubai hub via airlines from the country of origin.
Please follow these guidelines to ensure that your precious cargo reaches you:
- Instruct your shipper or supplier to book and load your consignment onto a cargo craft from country of origin destined for the United Arab Emirates.
- Cargo Consignee should be indicated as:
Marakish Express Cargo llc
P.obox 293004 DUBAI UNITED ARAB IMIRATE
- Your shipper or supplier should CLEARLY indicate in the Airway Bill (AWB):
- a) Airport of Destination is “DWC – Dubai World Central” and that “Goods are on Transit to Kenya”; and
b) Notify Party – Provide Full Name, address and cell number for the person receiving goods in Kenya
- Once consignment is loaded, request a copy of the AWB, Invoice and Packing List from your shipper and/or supplier and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Each document listed above is critical in facilitating Customs Clearance. Please ensure you email them all and within the shortest time possible after your consignment is dispatched from the country of origin.
- Your cargo should be in Kenya within 7 days of receipt by our Staff in Dubai.